COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We collect some information from you when you: (a) use services, (b) make a purchase within our Services and (c) contact our customer service and take part in technical-support sessions. The information we may collect includes:-
i – Information you provide us
- Contact information (such as your business name, address, phone no., email address, etc)
- Distribution List
- Information that you provide when seeking help from our customer service (such as chat logs and customer-support)
- Other information you provide us
ii – Information we collect automatically directly from you when you use our Services
- IP address and device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID)
- Information about your device (such as device name and operating system, browser information)
- Information we collect using cookies
- General geolocation information
iii – Information we obtain from our partners
- Information that we receive if you decide to connect to a third-party social network
- Information from telco operators and/or billing partners
- Information for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you with better Services
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of the Sites and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you if necessary, concerning the Services and your ongoing account with us. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
We will normally collect personal information from you only:-
- when we have your consent to do so;
- when we need the personal information to fulfill a contract with you and provide you with the Services;
- when the processing is in our legitimate interests (when we serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising or marketing campaigns, protect and improve our products and services) and not overridden by your rights; or
- when we have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:-
- By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Marketing Communications
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Third-Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you use the Services. These companies may use information about your use on the Services and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Sale or Liquidation
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS AND TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION
As part of our international operations, we may transfer personal information to our affiliates (which means subsidiaries, parent companies, joint ventures, and other corporate entities under common ownership of [**]) from time to time for our legitimate business purposes.
[**] is headquartered in Malaysia, and we have operations, entities and Services provided in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, United States and throughout the world. We have taken measures to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and lawfully, and that it receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland based on the standard contractual clauses authorized by the European Commission or other appropriate safeguards defined in Article 46, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Our Services operate “AS IS”, and we do not represent or warrant that our Services will be available at all times, or that your use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for your ability to access the Services or for matters beyond our control.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
We ask that you keep the information that you provide to us updated. You can correct any information you have provided to us by contacting us. You represent and warrant that all information you provide to us is true and correct, and relates to you and not to any other person. You can exercise your rights at any time and ask us for access to, or rectification or erasure of, your information.
Please note that other third parties (our data partners) may be controllers of your information. You can obtain more details and opt out of the sharing of your personal information to third parties for any purpose by contacting us. If you have previously consented to any direct marketing communication from us or subscribed to our newsletters, you can unsubscribe by clicking on a link available in each
communication and newsletter we send you. If you want to decline to permit cookies or other tracking technologies, please read our Cookies Policy on our websites.
Please note that other third parties (our data partners) may be controllers of your information. You can obtain more details and opt out of the sharing of your personal information to third parties for any purpose by contacting us. If you have previously consented to any direct marketing communication from us or subscribed to our newsletters, you can unsubscribe by clicking on a link available in each communication and newsletter we send you. If you want to decline to permit cookies or other tracking technologies, please read our Cookies Policy on our websites.
Please note that the Services and features can be affected by your actions. Some of your information and its processing is mandatory for us to provide the Services. Your actions can oblige us to stop providing the Services:-
- If you ask for the modification of this mandatory information, we may not be able to continue to link the Services to you.
- If you request limitations to processing that are mandatory for us, or you object to such processing (in which case, we may not be able to provide you with the Services).
- If you withdraw your consent or ask for the deletion of your information, we will not use or process your information anymore but we will store it to answer regulatory or police requests. We also reserve the right to retain an archive of such information for a commercially reasonable time to ensure that its deletion does not affect the integrity of our data; and we further reserve the right to retain an anonymous version of such information.